Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical and Laboratory Immunology and Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical and Laboratory Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
30 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III's office for more information.
269 Campus Dr Rm 2145 Stanford, CA : (650) 498-5425
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Matt P Marinkovich III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stanford, CA.