Dr. Matt D Roth Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matt D Roth?

Excellent Doctor!

OK for regular check-ups, not entirely impressed though

I rarely go to the Doctor, other than once a year to get my prescriptions renewed and for an annual checkup. This obviously doesn't pay for his college loans, as he always wants to schedule me to come back in 6 months. I'm healthy, in my 30's, and no health factors that would warrant 6 month checkups. I went in to see him once when I was sick, and had less than 5 minutes of his time. His office mischarged me once, and didn't cancel my credit card payment, instead they left it as a credit for 11 months until I went back for my annual checkup.Despite all of this, I don't know where else to go to find a better doctor. The last one I had in Toledo was terrible, and Dr. Roth is at least friendly and doesn't schedule unnecessary lab work every year to keep their lab busy.

Immature and poor patient skills.

I had this doctor for several years. Each time I had an illness he could do nothing but tell me to go to a specialist, expensive, time consuming and illogical testing. He mostly misdiagnosed and did not obviously have the basic knowledge of drugs. He mis-prescribed drugs left and right to the point that I threw away most of his scripts he wrote as they were not the correct drugs or have severe side effects. If you had more than a bloody nose he could not help you and would tell you so. He's a sports doctor trying to play medical doctor. If you are serious about your health and want to live - find ANY doctor but this quack. He may eventually become a good doctor, but at his present age and medical knowledge, he ranks very low of the physicians I have seen in my life of almost 60 years. Even the group of doctors that he is in with treat him like a stepchild as he never seems to be in the same office or have the same patient rooms. Another thing it is extremely hard to impossible to get through to his office via the phone. The nurses simply do not answer the phone or leave it off the hook. I needed to cancel an appointment once and tried calling over 50 times for 2 days and could not get through. I ended up faxing my cancellation so as to avoid the cancellation charge for missing and OV. This past summer the AC was out in their building for 2 MONTHS! It was over 90 most of the time waiting in his office for a OV. Totally unacceptable when you are not feeling well.

Great first visit

My first visit with Dr. Roth went extremely well. I was in the waiting room for about five minutes before a nurse escorted me to the exam room. I waited ten minutes at most in the exam room before Dr. Roth came in. He was friendly, courteous, and showed a genuine interest in me.