EXCELLENT DOCTOR

REALLY CARES ABOUT PAITENTS , EASY TO TALK TO , HIGHLY RECCOMEND .

Allstate Agent

Doctor Bridges is a First Class doctor . Excellent bed side manors. Truly cares about his patients . I highly recommend him and his staff.

Excellent ENT

Dr. Bridges was amazing with my son, very patient, understanding, and willing to work with us. Unlike many doctors these days, he sat down and looked us in the eye and listened to what had been going on. I was very impressed and pleased with the care he gave my son.

Botox patient

I am so glad I did my research and found Dr. Bridges. He is an amazing doctor!!! He performed Botox treatment for me and I could not be more happy. I was extremely nervous and he was so patient and kind. He was conservative with his approach which definitely made me feel more comfortable. I have already scheduled my second appointment - and I think a few friends of mine may be scheduling appointments as well :-)

Dr.Matthew Bridges

Very professional and yet friendly at same time. These qualities are evident in his staff and associates as well.

Beautiful new nose

Dr. Bridges and his staff are absolutley wonderful! I had rhinoplasty and am thrilled with the results. My new nose is beautiful and exactly the nose I should have been born with. It's so natural looking that people notice "something" about me, but those that I didn't tell, haven't quite figured it out. I have also been treated with dysport by Dr. Bridges. A few years ago, I got botox once from a very well known doctor. I never went back because the results weren't noticeable. With Dr. Bridges, my results are amazing. I look like I had a brow lift with dysport between the "ll" lines on my forehead and an eye lift with injections at the crows feet. I am beyond pleased and would reccommend him 100%!

Dr. Matthew A Bridges is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.