Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew T Allswede has 5 locations
1322 E Michigan Ave Ste 220
Lansing, MI 48912
1200 E Michigan Ave Ste 345
Lansing, MI 48912
1600 W Grand River Ave Ste 1
Okemos, MI 48864
1200 E Michigan Ave Ste 445
Lansing, MI 48912
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew T Allswede has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Matthew T Allswede has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Matthew T Allswede is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Very happy patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew T Allswede - Posted on March 15th, 2016
29 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Matthew T Allswede Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Dr. Matthew T Allswede
A native of greater Lansing area and graduate of Albion College and the U of M Medical School, Dr Allswede trained in OB-Gyn at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak before returning to Lansing in 1993. He is an assistant clinical professor with MSU and received teaching awards in '95 and '98. His practice interests include OB-Gyn sonography and endoscopic surgery. Also, currently the OB/GYN Residency Program Director.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew T Allswede, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Lansing, MI, in this video.
Dr. Matthew T Allswede is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lansing, MI.