Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Matthew T Andersen has 2 locations
8160 S Highland Dr
Sandy, UT 84093
5296 S Commerce Dr Ste 206
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Book Online Now
Matthew T Andersen has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Matthew T Andersen - Posted on January 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Matthew T Andersen - Posted on July 23rd, 2013
A very happy patient !
Self-verified patient of Matthew T Andersen - Posted on August 29th, 2011
I always get an immediate appointment from the nurse (usually within a couple hours ) and Matt sees me as soon as I arrive. He takes as much time as needed, listens attentively, discusses options to my woes and WE agree to the the right treatment. A good man and a good physician. I had to go to and fire 4 doctors to find one without GREED as his primary goal and treadmill method of seeing patients. In Phoenix it is difficult to find a non greedy doctor with his patients welfare foremost in his mind but Matt is the one. Sometimes I call him St. Matthew.
Best doctor in Utah!
Self-verified patient of Matthew T Andersen - Posted on May 31st, 2011
Dr Matt Andersen is & warm, open & engaging. He acts like my family & I are his only patients & most important ones. He is a genius doctor & understands medical nuances & is able to quickly help me & my family. He spent an entire night researching a difficult precedent for medication to cure a very rare & usually fatal condition. It saved my son's life, I am told. He worked with a renowned rheumatologist to make an accurate & savvy choice, bringing to the table the necessary proof that the course of treatment was appropriate, & not deadly. It was a calculated & confident attempt to save my son's life. Dr Andersen did this without pay, to help when the treatment was initially unknown by the hospital ICU staff.
Self-verified patient of Matthew T Andersen - Posted on April 17th, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Matthew T Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & Directions
Matthew T Andersen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sandy, UT.