3.1

Have you seen Dr. Matthew L Areford?

Was not satisfied at all

I went to see Dr. Areford because I had diarrhea all the time. He removed my gallbladder then did a colonoscopy. After the procedure, he said I had microscopic colitis. Well nothing is different than before I went to him except the diarrhea is worse. It does not matter what I eat or when I eat, it's always the same. I didn't feel like he helped me at all. I was very disappointed because I had high hopes for help when I went to him.

Straight shooter - tells you like it is. Preformed two abdomenal surgeries on me. First was colon cancer The second was an emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder. I trust him with my life

No More Routine Procedures

I will never have another colonoscopy. I had my colon punctured,ended up in surgery. I woke to a bag on my side and a large incesion,which later burst and infection poured out. Five months later I'm finally healed. My husband has packed the hole in my stomach for months. I can never get past this nightmare. Be careful to ask lots of questions,and be prepared for anything!!!

Definitely an excellent MD

A Very good and Very Professional MD, yet friendly enough so your not scared of being in the doctor's office. Talks you through surgery, and doesn't treat you like a lab animal. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Matthew L Areford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Easley, SC.