Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Astroff is the best

I have been a patient of Dr Astroff for many years. I totally respect his medical expertise. He is an amazing human being and truly cares about his patients. I am forever grateful he is my gastrologist. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome Doctor

Doctor Astroff is the best GI doctor I have ever seen and I have seen a few. He is very professional and takes time to listen to you. He prescribes medications and also explains to you what they are for and how they might affect you he also has a PA in the Exton office that I really took a liking to. He is kind of hard to get an appointment with but always calls you back the same day if you need anything. I was also seen inpatient by one of his partners and also felt he was very professional too. I was helped greatly by all of their staff.

Dr. Matthew R Astroff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Malvern, PA.