Dr. Matthew B Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew B Jones?

Will miss him at the Stow office

Dr Jones took an approach to my sinus pain that no doctor had ever recommended to me. I wish that I had met him 30 years ago and I would have not bothered with sinus surgery. He is a caring doctor who thinks outside of the box to manage pain. The wait time for Dr. Jones was not under his control at Stow Pain Management.

I've been seeing Dr. Jones for almost a year . He's a very compassionate doctor with a heart . I was at Summit pain for a long time till it closed . This is my second pain doctor in 24 years I would recommend him to anyone he's a great doctor and he listens and takes great care of you .and time with you.i see Dr. Lababiti for nerve blocks he's also great at what he does and really cares about helping you.

patient

He is actually an excellent dr. Cares about you. Will evaluate you. Real doctor not just a medicine prescriber. Wants to get you better. Highly recommend him.

The best by far

Quite simply, Dr. Jones saved my son's life. Not literally - but not too figuratively either. We were at the end of our rope, having undergone every test known for an undiagnosed nerve condition that severely limited his activities and life for over 2 years. We had almost lost hope when we met with Dr. Jones while he was the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Jones spent over 6 hours with us - who does that?!? He took over an hour just getting our history and learning about what had been done, not jumping to conclusions like so many doctors before him did. And he found what they all missed as well. I am forever indebted to Dr. Jones and recommend him without reservation.