Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew K Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The young receptionist that works at the Whitefish office, Columbia Falls office and the Kalispell office is very rude. She doesn't care if anyone is waiting in front of her at the desk. Dr. Bailey is never on time. He does not take the time to answer questions, he does not care if you are in extreme pain. I was 3 days post surgery and asked for pain killers, and he insisted on ibuprofen or Tylenol only. I ended up going out of state where I was treated with not just respect, but as a human being. The doctors at the other Hospital (Surgery Center) removed all the arthritis from my bone that Dr. Bailey insisted I didn't have. Their head nurses and receptionists treated me very well. Like a real person. I will never recommend Dr. Bailey, his nurses or Flathead Orthopedics.
I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for 6 months. He is soon going to be performing a second knee surgery, the first was 5 months ago. He's always been very informative, never hesitates to answer all my questions, asks my opinion on all matters, and gives me helpful suggestions, pros and cons, to help me make the right decisions. I never have to wait long in his office to be seen, and before and after surgery, he is kind and considerate, and reassuring. He describes what he will do in surgery, and when you wake up, he describes exactly what he did, what you need to do, what problems may occur, and how likely it is that they'll occur... I'm very happy with his help, advice and services and I would definately recommend seeing him.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Matthew K Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlathead Orthopedics, 111 Sunnyview Ln, Kalispell, MT
Dr. Matthew K Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.