Dr. Matthew K Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew K Bailey?

Patient

The young receptionist that works at the Whitefish office, Columbia Falls office and the Kalispell office is very rude. She doesn't care if anyone is waiting in front of her at the desk. Dr. Bailey is never on time. He does not take the time to answer questions, he does not care if you are in extreme pain. I was 3 days post surgery and asked for pain killers, and he insisted on ibuprofen or Tylenol only. I ended up going out of state where I was treated with not just respect, but as a human being. The doctors at the other Hospital (Surgery Center) removed all the arthritis from my bone that Dr. Bailey insisted I didn't have. Their head nurses and receptionists treated me very well. Like a real person. I will never recommend Dr. Bailey, his nurses or Flathead Orthopedics.

Dr. Bailey- Patellar Subluxation Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for 6 months. He is soon going to be performing a second knee surgery, the first was 5 months ago. He's always been very informative, never hesitates to answer all my questions, asks my opinion on all matters, and gives me helpful suggestions, pros and cons, to help me make the right decisions. I never have to wait long in his office to be seen, and before and after surgery, he is kind and considerate, and reassuring. He describes what he will do in surgery, and when you wake up, he describes exactly what he did, what you need to do, what problems may occur, and how likely it is that they'll occur... I'm very happy with his help, advice and services and I would definately recommend seeing him.

Dr. Matthew K Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.