Dr. Matthew Q Barfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Q Barfield?

Dr. Barfield cares

I’ve never had such a caring physician. Dr. Barfield takes the time neccessary for me to understand my condition and the treatments available. The injections he gives me are minimally uncomfortable and he takes care to make it a pleasant experience.

Glad I asked for help

My back has been hurting me for years. It got to the point I could stand up straight to cook a meal or even walk for any period of time. My husband kept telling me “go to the doctor”. I finally gave in and saw Dr Barfield at Conprehensive Pain and Rehabilitation. After getting X-rays, he explained that I had really bad spinal arthritis. After confirming this diagnosis, Dr. Barfield performed RFA (burning the nerves) to those painful joints. I have to say, I was not hopeful anything could be done for my back pain. However, I was able to shop for and cook Thanksgiving feast last week and don’t think I could be happier. Thank you Dr. Barfield!

Couldn't ask for a better experience

I was referred to Dr. Barfield for a facet block. I was called for an appointment on the same day as my family doctor made the referral. Dr Barfield saw me for the injection 3 days later. Surprisingly, the injection didn't really hurt. Dr Barfield was very thorough in explaining the procedure to me and answered all of my and my wife's questions. I will certainly return to Dr Barfield if I need another spine injection.

Saved my life

Dr Barfield saved my life. During the work up process for my back pain, he found a tumor on my spinal cord. I have had surgery now and thank God will not be paralyzed. Thank you Dr Barfield

Thanks Dr Barfield

Thank you Dr Barfield! You are so easy to talk with and explained what the likely causes of my pain were so I could understand. No one else has taken that time. Thanks again. Looking forward to getting started on treatment.

Patient centered

I have no complaints. Great practice.

Outstanding office staff, promptly saw Dr Barfield and had a great experience with him as he examined me and performed a diagnostic spinal injection.

Excellent Caring , Compassionate, Professional

Dr. Barifield and his Nurses @ Comprehensive Pain Management are a blessing in my life.

Excellent physician

Best practice

I would recommend this practice to anyone in physical pain seeking help.

Great physician!!!

Exceptional experience from a new patient

I have to say that I was nervous being referred to a pain management physician. I have heard so many bad stories from friends and family when they saw another pain physician. I was impressed with how quickly this office scheduled me and the timeliness of getting me into a room. I did wait about 15 minutes for Dr. Barfield to see me after I saw his Nurse Practicioner who was very thourough. Dr. Barfield had all the facts he needed to make a solid diagnosis and educate me on my condition and start a treatment plan. This was a great experience. I am looking forward to continue my treatment at Comprehensive Pain and Rehabilitation. Thank you Dr. Barfield for taking time to educate me and having such a wonderful office staff.