Dr. Matthew P Basara Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew P Basara Jr?

False advertisement

The practice is NOT excepting new patients and the information on here is terribly incorrect. The receptionist relayed the message of me wanting to be a new patient and the reason for my visit ( I was in the ER and was told to follow up with a Family Doctor) to the doctor. I was told in a voicemail that he will not see me, because he is not excepting, " New Patients."

FAIR

Office staff accomodating. Doctor not very thorough, seem to be in a hurry and not very caring.

Great Doctor

Great Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Basara ever since he took over the practice years ago. I have found him to be always caring and responsive. He quickly diagonised a problem I was having when even I thought it was nothing major. He got me straight to the ER just in time. Dr. Basara or his nurses always follow up on any blood work or questions I have. I highly recommend him and the only reason for the wait time is he takes his time with each patient which I appreciate it.

Awful Awful Awful Doctor

Dr Basara is very rude and makes you feel like you are bothering him. I called him on it and asked why he was so rude, he immediately said , find another doctor, next day I got a letter in the mail that he terminated our patient physician relationship, I was going to this office for 10 years and loved the 2 female physicians who are no longer there. He is just awful.

Office Staff is very unprofessional

They list hours of 8:30-7:30 but apparently have no evening appointments? Requested doctor call me to review test results and they refused to do so telong me to make a day appointment which I could not. Will be searching for new doctor!!