The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew G Basco has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Matthew G Basco has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Matthew G Basco is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Basco has to be the least professional doctor that I have ever seen. He is rude and arrogant . When asking him questions he assumes you are questioning his knowledge then he is even more rude to you. I saw him twice and both times his diagnosis was incorrect and so was the medication he prescribed. Save your self time, money and a lot of grief and see a good doctor!!
Dr Basco was very attentive and very experienced. I could not have asked for more.
18 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 9800 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew G Basco in this video.
Dr. Matthew G Basco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.