3.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Beasey?

ceo Pete & Pattys postal drop

Nice office..nice people.DR B. is smart and listens.

Excellent Physician! Caring and dedicated.

Great Doctor

Dr. Beasey is the best Diabetes MD that I have seen. Also he is very knowledgeable about medicines. In tri-cities Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) cannot keep an Endocrinologist so he gets all of their patients.

Doesn't do what's required

I saw this doctor for approximately 2.5 years. In that time I had many visits, but only actually saw the doctor twice. Most of the time I had to see his nurse practitioner. Neither the doctor nor the nurse practioner paid heed to my complaints that the medication I was on was not working. They both made me feel as if my thyroid problems were my fault. Neither the doctor nor the nurse ordered all required testing for my problem, which I have found out is much worse than either of them thought.

Great Doctor, poor additional staff.

He is smart and helpful but will not tolerate attitude or pompous claims you "know what you're talking about." He will review options and opinions with you but he is still the doctor. (a problem I don't deal with, but hear complaints often.) -Doctor Beasey is very intelligent and helpful. He is also funny and easy to get along with. The nurses and laboratory staff are not intelligent nor professional or intelligent though.. To the point of danger. *Nurses give unsanitary unprofessional injections.. As far as BLOWING (with their mouth) on injection sites and materials. Nurses give injections in the wrong place causing bleeding and discomfort (as well as additional risks of severe complication.) Laboratory staff does not use gloves as well as other poor sanitation habits.*The 15 minutes a year you spend with Dr. Beasey will be great. Keep a very close eye on the less educated staff..

After being treated for Type 1 Diabetes for over 30 years, I finally found a specialist that could get me on the right track. He has improved my chances to live as normal as possible with my limitations. I found Dr. Beasey to be very down to earth and easy to communicate with.

Dr. Matthew D Beasey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.