Dr. Matthew Ben Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ben?

Forget this Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I was seeing this doctor for acid reflux and gas problems. He NEVER did testing! all he would do is give me prescriptions to take and see if they would work and come back if they didn't. After continually trying this for about 7-8 appointments, without any successful results, I finally got another doctor to take his place! Now, I have had the necessary tests, been on proper medicine, and finally seen results on improvement on gas problems and some on the acid reflux. I would never recommend Dr. Ben to anyone needing a doctor in this category. Sorry.

Save your time , money and aggravation. Go somwhere else !

Posted on July 11th, 2015

It is quite apparent that this doctor only cares about doing the procedure to collect the big money from the insurance and not caring about the results of the tests. My tests results came back and sat on his desk for days. After several calls to his VERY snotty nurse, she finally called back with my so called diagnosis. She always made me feel like I was a pain. You never get to talk to the doctor. Your only communication is through his assigned nurse, Needless to say, I have wasted a lot of time and money . I would not trust them with my dog.

Poor doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Matthew J Ben is a very professional and careful physician. He is nevertheless poorly assisted by awful and incompetent nurses, who treat patients as dumb and filter any critical message and contact with the doctor.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Easy to talk to doesn't rush through appointment.

Posted on November 28th, 2011

When I had appointments with this doctor, I was having gas problems. All he would do was give me pills to take. He never would try to find out what the reason for the gas was! Never any tests for it. He had me taking medicine for an eroded esophagus for about 3 years but never checked on how it was doing! Just kept me taking the pills and never made a following appt. for it. I only had to make appointments if I felt I needed one. I finally felt like getting a second opinion. I wanted to finally get to the bottom of this and find a reason for the gas problem without just continue taking pills!

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Ben, Yvonne & Sandra have been great throughout my whole process of being ill. They are great in all fields of expertise.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Misdiagnosed me. Gave me the wrong medications. Misdiagnosed me again. Horrible attitude and bedside manner. Please go anywhere but to this "doctor." If I can spare one person my experience, than I am happy!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Having read the complaints, which have spanned a year plus, I have to reiterate that Dr. B has less time to spend with patients and rushes thorugh the discussion after procedures in such a way that a patient has not time to process and ask follow up questions. I also had to see his PA in lieu of him and it was the worst decision I made. She left me woth intense doubt about my long term health having no evidence upon which to base her judgement. She is not an acceptable substitte for the doctor. Dr.B seems distracted, rushed and much less willing to discuss and approach his patients with an indivodualized, comprehensive delivery at this point in his harried and overburdened practice. he is highly capable,but this practice has caused him to foreit much of what we valued about him years ago. Going elsewhere is the only option.

Horrible

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Ben was and is so unprofessional, lacks bedside manner and I will never allow him to be my doctor. Before my surgery he stated that I had stage 1 or 2 colon cancer and it ended up being stage 3 colon cancer. A lot to swollow at age 38 and getting the phone call at 8:45pm from Dr. Ben stating that I had colon cancer. I had my surgery and he visited the patient next to me and never even checked on me. Thankfully the other doctors in the practice care about their patients and their health. Think twice before going to him!!

Posted on August 9th, 2010

At my first appointment with Ben I waited 2 1/2 hours to be seen. Even if I was not working and loosing time from work this would still be unacceptable. My time with Ben was 10 minutes at best. I was scheduled for an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. I waited an hour and a half on a gurney in the hospital for him to show up. I woke up twice during the colonoscopy screaming in pain. I would NOT recommend going to this person!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Dr Ben seems to always be behind schedule and in a hurry to get me out of his office. He needs to take more time and listen better - I usually feel intimidated and unsatisfied when I leave. My PCP now always says "ask Dr. Ben" to any question, but then Dr Ben gives me the brush off and makes me feel stupid or a hypochondriac. However, I think he is smart and knows his subject and is very good about sending the results of tests.

Please Seek Help Elsewhere

Posted on March 31st, 2010

He did not take me seriosuly and then misdiagnosed me. I have since switched doctors and have found the answers I need.