Dr. Matthew Bender Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Bender?

Is Bender even a real doctor?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Clearly have moles that needed removed or looked at and was told they were merely freckles.

Competent, generous practice

Posted on January 8th, 2011

I saw Dr. Bender for two problems over the course of a year or two. I found that he was accommodating in pursuing my rather unusual suggestion for a diagnosis. He was also generous, more than he should have been, in settling a payment problem that I was probably the source of.The lone drawback I recall is that one of his staff members was not on top of things and had to be hounded.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I went in on a referral from my doctor because I had felt a spot on my back that my doctor was concerned about. I went to Dr. Bender and explained about my family history of skin cancer and told him about the spot that concerned me. After only a very cursory glance at my back, he said everything looked good. I actually had to point out the spot, after which he said "oh yeah, that does look weird." He biopsied it and it was in fact, basal cell carcinoma which had to be removed. I figured that he would check me more thoroughly when I went back for the procedure, but he just cut it out and sent me on my way. The whole time I was there I felt like I was a waste of his time.

Mr

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I am very satisfied with the care Dr Mathew Bender has given me.His new address is:6852 W. StateBoise, ID

Posted on September 25th, 2017