Dr. Matthew Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Bernstein?

Caring, Compassionate, Knowledgeable & Professional

Posted on June 4th, 2014

My initial appointment with Dr. Bernstein was today in his Schaumburg office. He took time to answer many questions I had concerning my chronic arthritic pain and autoimmune disorders. Most doctors fail to take that time which is so important to the patients. As I presented various questions, Dr. Bernstein never made me feel "stupid for asking". I was very impressed as he was able to explain in detail the connection between various signs/symptoms I experience and the medical conditions which have already been diagnosed or possible underlying conditions in need of further testing. In other words, Dr. Bernstein's medical knowledge is very extensive. His kindness and patience is so refreshing. Toward the end of my appointment he handed me a personalized and detailed treatment plan. He also made sure any and all of my questions and concerns were addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Bernstein to anyone seeking excellent medical care with heart.

Best care

Posted on December 7th, 2013

I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor until I met him. When I had surgery on my wrist I knew I was in good care! Thank you!

Tumor removed from my wrist

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Bernstein and staff at St. Alexian hospital in Hoffman Estate are the best. I was treated very well. Thank you Dr. Bernstein for being a great Doctor. I highly would recommend you

Posted on May 24th, 2017