Dr. Matthew Boone Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Boone?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

I can't say enough about the great care that I have received from Dr Boone over the last ten years. Dr. Boone is kind, compassionate, thorough and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Boone and Edinger Medical.

Not What I'm Looking for in a Dr./Patient Relationship

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Boones seems very knowledgeable and will spend time with you but he will bill you for every thing you discuss. The front office (in HB) is a disaster, (they are obviously not customer service oriented, can't even say hello or crack a smile, must be a miserable working environment there) and don't get me started with the billing dept. It took 14 months and 3 different people in the AP/AR Dept. to resolve a simple lab test coding issue with my insurance company. What really put me over the top though is that recently, I have been diagnosed with having early stages of a pretty debilitating disease by Dr. Boone. He told me to reach out to him if it got worse. Well the last month I had my first "flare up" so I called his office on Monday morning and spoke to his front office. I told them it was about a diagnosis Dr. Boone had given me and that I needed a referral. I asked that he call me back and let them know if was a sensitive issue to me and I wanted to keep it confidential and speak to Dr Boone directly. I then received a call back late Tuesday afternoon from the front office informing me that Dr. Boone wanted to know what it was about. I told them again that it was a sensitive issue and that I needed a referral from Dr. Boone but I wanted to talk to him directly. It's now been 3 business days since I first called his office and I haven't heard from him. My systoms are getting worse. I had to ask myself, is this the type of Dr. I need when I need him the most. I'll be moving on from Dr. Boone and EMG.

Great Doctor, great person

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Boone is just a great Doctor,working hard to take care of his patients. He is also a great human being

Thank you!

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Thank you for your care!

Posted on June 29th, 2017