Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
The waiting room is very quiet and relaxing and the exam rooms are comfortable enough with plenty of reading materials available. Of all the docs I've ever seen, Dr. Borgmeyer is exceptional for how much he cares. He listens attentively and doesn't rush you. After a procedure, he took the time to personally call me the next day to see how I was doing. His nurse, Kathy, is also very friendly. They both obviously like what they do. Thanks, Dr. Borgmeyer!
Dr. Borgmeyer currently works for Womens Health Assoc. In Columbia, MO. I am approx. 20 weeks pregnant with my third child and was lucky enough to get the best obgyn. I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable, takes his time, and truely cares about his patients. I've had a long hardpregnancy already but with Dr. Borgmeyer as my Dr. I know baby and i will be just fine.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Borgmeyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Assocs, 1601 E Broadway Ste 100, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer in this video.
Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, MO.