Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew R Borgmeyer?

Really caring

He really listens to you and takes his time to talk and make sure you are alright. He has been the best OB/GYN doctor that I have went to. The nurses at the Women's Health Associates have been very kind also. I would recommend them to anyone.

Exceptional Care

The waiting room is very quiet and relaxing and the exam rooms are comfortable enough with plenty of reading materials available. Of all the docs I've ever seen, Dr. Borgmeyer is exceptional for how much he cares. He listens attentively and doesn't rush you. After a procedure, he took the time to personally call me the next day to see how I was doing. His nurse, Kathy, is also very friendly. They both obviously like what they do. Thanks, Dr. Borgmeyer!

Besst obgyn ever

Dr. Borgmeyer currently works for Womens Health Assoc. In Columbia, MO. I am approx. 20 weeks pregnant with my third child and was lucky enough to get the best obgyn. I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable, takes his time, and truely cares about his patients. I've had a long hardpregnancy already but with Dr. Borgmeyer as my Dr. I know baby and i will be just fine.