Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Matthew Borloz MD, APRN
Matthew Borloz, MD, APRN is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Roanoke, VA (and 1 other location). He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Matthew Borloz is affiliated with Carilion Giles Community Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Carilion New River Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Matthew Borloz has 4 locations
2900 Lamb Cir
Christiansburg, VA 24073
110 Irving St NW
Washington, DC 20010
1906 Belleview Ave SE
Roanoke, VA 24014
159 Hartley Way
Pearisburg, VA 24134
Book Online Now
Matthew Borloz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Borloz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion Giles Community Hospital
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
6 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Matthew Borloz Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Matthew Borloz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.