Dr. Matthew J Breeze Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Breeze?

Omgsh....Dr. Megele is BETTER! :o

This man is a fraud. I have been to his office for the SAME thing REPEATEDLY. THEN his staff tells me to come in AGAIN to have it reassessed because HE DOES NOT follow through. THIS is medicare FRAUD. Then complaining normal medical tests are too expensive and guessing at a diagnoses. BUT for someone with chronic health conditions, it would seem to me the first and foremost concern would be achieving records BUT this doctor decides WORD OF MOUTH is best THEN calls YOU THE LIAR. BUT IF HE AND HIS STAFF WASN'T SO LAZY ... PERHAPS ... HE COULD HAVE FACTS... EVIDENCE IN BLACK AND WHITE IN FRONT OF HIM. BUT NO... INSTEAD HE HAS ME AND MY DAUGHTER/CAREGIVER the ONLY TWO people that can get crap accomplished and I HAVE TO HAVE HER ... he INSISTS I HAVE A YEARLY MAMMOGRAM WITHOUT PULLING RECORDS AND GIVES ME 30 DAYS...WHILE I'M TRYING TO GET HELP WITH UTILTITIES AND RENT ... AND I'M DERN NEAR OUT OF GAS... BUT A YEARLY EXAM THAT IS NORMALLY DONE IN MARCH (MY BIRTH MONTH) MUST BE DONE IN 30 DAYS OR I DON'T GET THE ESTROGEN I'VE BEEN ON SINCE 2009 REFILLED. ULTIMATUM. HE SAYS IT'S NOT BUT IT IS...LOOK IT UP. NOW WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH GAS TO STOP AT THE STORE TO GET SOME BREAD AND PEANUT BUTTER FOR DINNER...AS FOOD CLOSETS ARE CLOSED AND WE JUST PRAY WE HAVE ELECTRICITY SINCE THIS DAY WAS WASTED ON DOING HIS JOB. OH AND THE MAMMOGRAM TECH SAID IF THEY BILL MEDICARE AND I'VE HAD ONE IN THE LAST YEAR ... I'LL GET BILLED... BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TO HAVE THE OLD IMAGES ANYWAY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE READING... TO PUT IT MILDLY THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW HIS A$$ FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND IS A$$BACKWARDS ON ANYTHING HE DOES. I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM AS A VET LET ALONE AS A HUMAN DOCTOR...I WOULDN'T EVEN TRUST HIM TO OPERATE ON HITLER .... HE COULD SCREW UP THE WRONG WAY AND SAVE HIM! DUMBA$$!!!!!!! I have also had his staff make fun of my conditions behind my back while my caregiver was standing behind her.... NO ONE HAS ATTEMPTED AN APPOLOGY FOR THIS BEHAVIOR ... YET MY CAREGIVER AND I ARE EXPECTED TO BE ALLOWED TO BE TREATED AS INFERIOR, TALKED DOWN TO, AND DEMEANED BY HIS STAFF. THE DOCTOR IS ARROGANT AND MISOGYNISTIC AND DOESN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT ACTIVE LISTENING IS...IT TOOK OVER 5 VISITS FOR THEM TO GET MY MEDICATION ALLERGIES CORRECT. I DON'T THINK ANY ONE IN THIS OFFICE DESERVES ANY RECOGNITION OF ANY KIND UNTIL THEY LEARN HOW MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS SHOULD PRIORITIZE THEIR PATIENT'S NEEDS OR HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL. AND cussing is SUCH A SIN NOWADAYS?! WTFORK!?

Excellent

Dr. Breeze listens and empathizes while professionally performing his job.

2nd generation patient

Was Md for my mother as well, great Dr in every way. Best of the best.

Dr Breeze is just a great doctor. He never makes me feel rushed, always gives me straight answers, and detailed followup. He is caring, compassionate, and smart, a great combination. He is by far the best family doctor I have ever had.