Dr. Matthew Brengman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Brengman?

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I have been Dr Brengman's patient for almost 4 years. My experience with this practice has exceeded my expectations from my first visit to my most recent visit. The professionalism, support, and individualized attention is nothing less than superior. I recommend Dr Brengman and his practice highly to anyone with this practice's needs.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr Brengman has been absolutely wonderful, nursing staff, and front desk staff as well. Sissy was great also and was patient and polite. I had a horrible experience with Janine today. Very rude and had hostile attitude when I attempted to ask additional questions. Argumentative when I was attempting to explain why I was asking questions. When the called ended I was in tears. I hope that this was just one bad call and no other patients have had to experience that anxiety along with the anxiety already being felt.

Best surgeon I have ever had

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Dr Brengman is the best. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. This review is being written 2 and a half weeks after my surgery for the Bariatric Sleeve. I have already lost 48 lbs from the 2 week liver reduction diet before the surgery and then the surgery. So 48 pounds in 4 and a half weeks. I highly highly recommend Dr Brengman and his staff. They are awesome.

Dr. Brengman

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I was surprised to get an appointment so quickly. The only delay to scheduling surgery was information needed from other providers. I feel confident after talking to the doctor that the elimination of my symptoms is something I can look forward to.

Dr Brengman Rocks and So Does His Staff!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Brengman for almost 8 years. I can honestly say not only is he the best Dr around, but the staff is just as good! I am always greeted with a smile and never have to wait a long time to be seen. Dr Brengman's explanations are always easy to understand. If every office and Dr were like this, we would have no reason to complain!

Not your typical doctor's office

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Everyone at this office was great. Professionally friendly and caring.

First visit with Dr. Brengman

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Let me just say that if it weren't for Dr. Brengman taking the time to explain everything to me on my first visit, I probably would have never felt like I had hope for a better future. He is amazing and I am excited to take this journey to a healthier life because I know he truly is the best!!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr Brengman and his staff are nothing short of exceptional. I have always been treated with such kindness and would highly recommend this practice.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. B has been my Dr since 2009 awesome doctor awesome staff. Thank you for your excellence.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr Brengman and his staff are top notch. He is brilliant and has helped me successfully achieve my weight loss more than I could have ever imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to have weight loss surgery.

Excellent care

Posted on April 15th, 2015

No complaints, the best care and attention

Patient

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Doesn't seem to really listen to you and answer your questions. Appears rushed and preoccupied during visits. Some of the office staff are rude. Usually late for appointment.