Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew H Bruntel DO
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Silver Spring, MD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bruntel is affiliated with Jefferson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel has 2 locations
9701 Medical Center Dr
Rockville, MD 20850
3227 Bel Pre Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel has the following 13 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 4 of 4
Loved Dr. Bruntel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Bruntel - Posted on October 14th, 2013
I had my dad in the hospital for heart failure last week. Dr.Bruntel met us in the ER. He was kind, thorough and personable. Whe he was done asking us questions he took the time to ask if there was anything about dads plan that we weren't clear about and then answered our questions. Really happy we me him.
Excellent Internist!!! - I was one of Dr. Bruntel's
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Bruntel - Posted on January 18th, 2011
The right dermatologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Bruntel - Posted on September 22nd, 2009
Since I was 14 I have met many dermatologists. But Dr. Bruntel is different. He put me in the right track.Now, my face it's getting better.Thanks, doctor!
I appreciate the praise!!! The fact that you've improved under my care means the world to me. Just to be clear though, I'm an Internal Medicine physician with an interest in dermatology. Thank you for being my patient.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Bruntel - Posted on March 27th, 2009
Dr. Bruntel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew H Bruntel's office for more information.
9701 Medical Center Dr Rockville, MD : (301) 315-1982
3227 Bel Pre Rd Silver Spring, MD 20906
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew H Bruntel, DO - Internal Medicine in Rockville, MD, in this video.
Dr. Matthew H Bruntel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.