Dr. Matthew M Buchanan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew M Buchanan?

Dr Buchanan is one of a small few that I love. His work is state of the art and his bedside manner are above reproach. I am totally in his trust ad he is so down to earth as well as his professional skills are best!

Dr. Buchanan is an excellent surgeon. He sincerely shows care for his patients and explains several options before rushing into any procedure. He worked with me for about a year on my ankle injury before recommending surgery. The surgery was very extensive and has healed nicely. He is a very busy doctor but always took enough time to answer any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely go back to him for any future issues.

Disappointed

After a long wait Dr. Buchanan seemed in a hurry. He did not show or explain X-rays of my broken foot. Dr. Buchanan did not offer a smaller boot, and flatly refused pain medicine to control my pain, but told me to take Tylenol. My new podiatrist addressed all issues, and took her time to show/explain my X-rays, give me a more comfortable boot, and make sure I was not in pain. Dr. Buchanan may be a good surgeon, but go elsewhere if you have something less profitable. To be fair there are other physicians in this group who I would highly recommend, but not Dr. Buchanan.

I am so glad my husband urged me to come here for a second opinion. I live in Frederick, MD, and it is well worth the travel!!

Dr members has always shown great professionalism and compassion in the encounters that I've had with him since 2013.

Saved me from surgery.

Dr. Buchanan/ his staff are oustanding! Highly recommend!

Very Good Doctor

Have been w/Dr Buchanan for 4 years. have had 2 surgeries, one on each foot, both were successful in relieving pain. Shows great concern. Sweet man

Impossible to get an Appointment

I have been a patient since Dr. Buchanan came to the practice. Broke my foot and I couldn't get an appointment for 3.5 weeks. Switching to practice that pays more attention to the patients.

Dr. Buchanan was wonderful. He listened to me and is obviously an expert in the field of orthopedic foot and ankle surgery.