Dr. Matthew J Budway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Budway?

Lynne w

I had suffered for years had received all kinds of unnessary treatments that never addressed the problems and continued to suffer. Had a visit with Dr Budway who I choose to call my miracle man. Scheduled surgery in March of 2015 and have not had a single pain since.

Dr. Budway has operated on my spine 6 times. I feel great, with some residual pain. I have sent 4 others to Dr. Budway and they were thrilled also.

Dr Budway was warm, personable, and easy to talk to. He was a good listener. He explained things very clearly. He instilled confidence in my elderly Mother who was very frightened about having surgery. My brother and I feel confident that our Mother is in the right hands.

Wonderful doctor!

My surgery with Dr Budway was a complete success. I was in pain for a year, and Dr Budway put an end to my suffering with a one hour operation. He is kind, attentive and awesome!

Great neurosurgeon!

I underwent lumbar spinal surgery with Dr. Budway last month. It was a wonderful experience. He is kind and skillful. My outcome was incredible: I am pain free. He is one of the busiest surgeons on the Main Line. I know why!!!

Talk About Bedside Manner

Dr. Budway is one of the nicest doctors I have ever encountered. My friend said that his bedside manner was the best ever, and she was right. He is kind, patient and very reassuring. He took the time to explain everything in an easy to understand manner. He introduced himself by his first name and was in no way assuming or arrogant. Quite the contrary....very humble despite his expertise and knowledge in his field. He will always be my "go to" neurologist, should I ever need one in the future.

Had cervical surgery 1 1/2 years ago. Lost 2 octaves in voice and now have chronic cough. If you were hurt in accident, don't count on him to back up your story for lawsuit. Lost my case, personally out $15000..

great spine surgeon!

I just had a lumbar spine operation by Dr Budway. I was in pain for 6 months, and when I woke up in the recovery room, my pain was gone. I still can't believe it. He's a real miracle worker!

Excellant Doctor

Outstanding Doctor. Office staff is the pits !You have to leave a message and wait for them to get back to you. Hopefully they do but not always. Doctor Budway should look into this situation and resolve it.

outstanding care!

I recently had a complicated operation done by Dr Budway. It was a complete success! He guided me through the whole process and made certain all of my fears were addressed and all of my questions answered. He is one of the busiest- and best!- spine surgeons in Philadelphia. But speaking from personal experience, he is well worth the wait!!!

I am very disappointed with the overall lack of communication and response times with this office and Dr. Budway. He was very nice in person when I was finally able to schedule a follow up appointment after a serious accident and hospital stay. However, the office seems to be disconnected from Dr. Budway and getting a call back is difficult. I feel as though they have taken no initiative or personal interest in me as a patient. I am recovering from a neck and spine injury.

Great experience!

Dr Budway is the best spine surgeon on the Main Line- plain and simple. He's Harvard-educated, but down to earth. He's personable, but extremely professional. He's one of the busiest surgeons in Philadelphia- so it takes a little time to see him. But he's worth the wait!