Dr. Matthew Bui Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Bui?

Competent, Thorough and Friendly

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Dr. Bui embodies a combination of qualities that are not easily found in todays medical practitioners. He is highly competent and knowledgable, but at the same time has an unusually good bedside manner. He solicits questions and takes the time to listen and respond with meaningful input. I am completely satisfied with medical care I have received and thankful that I found such an excellent physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Bui!!

Saved my life

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I have been suffering for about 1 year with a problem nobody could diagnose and have been suffering 24 hours of the day with anxiety and also pain from the problem. Dr Bui has solved all this, and with such care and honesty. He seems like a great person. And has stopped my suffering by being the only doctor of 5! Who knew what was wrong with me, and with relative ease!

Great compassionate doctor! A rare find.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Very poor nursing staff

Posted on December 24th, 2011

I was given a routine antibiotic by Dr. Bui's nurse which punctured and traumatized my sciatica nerve. His response was that sometimes these things happen and denied any further responsibility. I have suffered for over a year as a result and have undergone many painful and expensive procedures to remedy the injury caused negligently by Dr. Bui's trusted nursing staff and was particularly offended by his denial of any liability for my injury.

Poorly diagnosed

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

i had a condition that I later found out is visually diagnosed. Instead, Dr. Bui completed several invasive and expensive diagnostic tests. When he gave me the diagnosis and I looked it up at home, my symptoms were a perfect match AND the visual element was there also so why the invasive tests over hours in his office. It was there to see, the symptoms i described aligned with the visual exam, that should have been that.

Posted on July 16th, 2015