Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew S Butterfield
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield has 2 locations
8290 University Ave NE Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55432
3111 124th Ave NW Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Highly Recommended For Parents with Injured Kids
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew S Butterfield - Posted on September 13th, 2017
Dr. Butterfield is an extremely knowledgeable, capable, caring surgeon. He followed my teenage son from Urgent Care, MRI, surgery, to follow ups. He consults with other surgeons to ensure he is on top of the latest information. Would recommend him to any parent needing to hand their child over to a surgeon.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew S Butterfield - Posted on October 14th, 2016
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew S Butterfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.