Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew R Byington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew R Byington has the following 12 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Matthew R Byington has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Byington is extremely knowledgeable, informative and has a great bed side manner. Seen him for a broken hand, badly tore ankle and also had him perform a knee surgery on a old injury. The knee surgery was the most pleasant medical procedure I’ve ever had done. I will never hesitate to go to him for any of my or my family’s orthopedic needs. Thank you For making me pain free Dr. Byington
Absolutely the best! Punctual, knowledgeable, compassionate by putting his patients first. His staff is friendly and polite, which makes the overall experience complete. I feel very fortunate to have found his service as my former Orthopedic retired recently! He managed my broken shoulder and just completed a full knee replacement yesterday! Truly am thrilled with the outcome of both!!
Took his time with me and my son regarding his knee injury. Surgery and rehab went great. I recommend Dr. Byington to my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Matthew R Byington accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrairie Orthopaedic And Plastic Surgery Pc, 4130 Pioneer Woods Dr, Lincoln, NE
Dr. Matthew R Byington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.