Dr. Matthew C Fisher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Matthew C Fisher?

Good guy, great Dr.!

Terrible doctor/awful personality

Dr. Fisher was awful. He didn't listen to any of my health concerns and wouldn't prescribe me medications for my asthma that I've had for 10+ years. He told me that patients with any pain issues "irratate" him and he refuses to help them in any way other than telling them to do stretches. He was the most disrespectful doctor that I've ever met and I wouldn't recommend him if my life depended on it. Do yourself a favor and research other doctors. Do not give this man any of your hard earned money. He's not worth it.

Do not go to this doctor

This doctor does not listen to his patient at all. Cannot diagnosis what's wrong. Complete waste of time and money going to him.

Very pleased with Dr. Fisher. Has always spent time to answer questions and explains any concerns regarding diagnosis. Makes me feel that I'm in the loop regarding my health, i.e. I've always been informed of any test results in a timely fashion.

Tom

Please do not go to Dr. Fisher. This man does not care about his patients. He is very rude and does not take the time to listen.

wonderful doctor!!

dr fisher took the time to listen to my issues to find the best sure for my problems. he made sure i scheduled visits after to check on my progress with the medication. when he moved locations, i switched offices because he is so great! i would recommend him to anyone

Do not go to this doctor

Dr. Fisher has recently removed from one practice and was obviously a cheap hirer for this one. He is totally inept of a proper diagnosis.