The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew C Fox has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 9
I found out I had Basil Cell Carcinoma on my face and referred to Dr. Fox. I was scared to have my face cut on again but I am so glad that I found Dr. Fox and his Nurse. Dr. Fox did a wonderful job on removing my cancer, about the size of a nickel, and my family tells me they can't hardly tell that the surgery was even done on my face. The cut left a very minimal line and not the ugly scar I feared. I truly thank God that I was blessed to have found Dr. Fox.
I had to have a MOHS surgery for a squamish cell carcinoma on my ear. It bled profusely after I left the doctor's office, so we called, and he volunteered to come out to our home that evening and cauterize the ear. We couldn't believe it ! We have never had that kind of service from ANY doctor before! Dr. Fox and his staff also are very caring, and take great pains to be sure the patient is comfortable and pain-free. I would go back to this doctor in a heart-beat...he is the BEST !!
I went in for removal of melanoma on the neck. The entire experience was excellent. Very friendly staff. The survey has a minimum wait time of 5 minutes, my wait time was actually less. That was amazing. Dr. fox and his surgical staff were fun; we learned a lot, laughed a lot and I felt more from mosquito bites than the numbing and entire surgery. Scarring has been minimal. I went to and presented at a conference 4 days later... so no issue what so ever and more importantly we got it all the first time. The only issue I had was insurance related in that I was referred by a physician in my HMO. It turned out that Dr. Fox wasn't a provider on that HMO, but their staff is helping me out with that. So always double check insurance...even if you are referred by a physician in your network... because as we all know, insurance is a pain in the neck, as opposed to the actual neck surgery which wasn't painful at all... I highly recommend Matthew Fox, you're in for a quality experience if you go there.
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Matthew C Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew C Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.