Dr. Matthew Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Wilson?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

He advertised on his site that he had over 20 years experience with all types of allergies. It took a long time to get in to see him for him to tell me "oh I don't do food allergies, just seasonal ones". Cost me a fortune. He referred me to another allergy doctor which cost me a fortune. I had a bad experience.

Patient

Posted on January 25th, 2014

I can not say thank you enough! I was so pleased with the care I received from Dr. Wilson's office. The staff was very attentive, kind, and helpful. I truly felt like they wanted to help me get better. I would highly recommend Dr Wilson to anyone suffering from skin or respiratory allergies. I cannot address how the follow up after visit, because I won't be having that for several weeks, but as for today's visit, I was completely satisfied!

WORST "doctor" EVER

Posted on February 9th, 2013

This was the dirtiest office I have been to. I went there for a possible food allergy d all he was concerned about wasmy past asthma history. They made me do lung function tests and use an old dirty spacer on an inhaler that I did not need in the first place. Dr. Wilson was rude and obnoxious and would no even look at me while I was there. He also kept saying I was nervous and treated me like a child; I was not nervous I was mad that I was not being taken seriously. I had to repeatedly remind him that I was only there for food allergy testing and nothing more. I am reporting him for the needless testing and forcing me to take medication that makes my heart rate increase, danger to a person like me with a hert condition.

Allergy sufferer

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Wilson is wonderful! I am now for the first time in my life allergy free

EXCELLENCE IN ALLERGY CARE

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. DR WILSON WAS CARING AND SAVED MY LIFE. I LOVE HIM HIS GROUP IS THE ONLY PRIVATE ALLERGY PRACTICE THAT ACCEPTS MEDICAID. I LOVE DR. WILSON

Cost me a fortune to get away from this place.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

I came here a couple years ago just wanting to talk to the doctor about what an allergy test consisted of. The staff and doctor were very cold from the beginning. He tried to pressure me into going ahead and getting the test,and when that didnt work told me that I needed an asthma test (He'd asked if I'd had trouble breathing and I told him "I only get short of breath when I exercise alot"). Ofcourse I went to the hospital and it came back negative. I had to pay hundreds out of pocket for that. I decided that I wanted to go somewhere more attentative. I had an appointment for the following tuesday to discuss the results of the test, and knew they either had a 24 or 48 hr cancellation policy. So I called constantly Friday and noone answered. I left a message saturday that wasnt returned. I called Monday but they were closed or something and Tuesday they told me I had to reschedule or pay a large fine. Long story short I was NOT going back there and It ended up costing me a $200-265 "missed appt. fine. It was a while back so I dont know the exact amount but it was Definately over 200. Im thinking around $260

DO NOT GO HERE

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I was completely disappointed with this facility. Actually, mainly just Dr. Wilson. He really thinks a lot of himself, and didn't seem to care too much about my child. And then a friend of mine tried to get an appointment with him because we were referred there, and she never could get her child in to see him. After further research, it became clear that the reason for this was that she is on Medicaid. What a way to decide which patients you are willing to care for. Shows stands as another character reference. I tried to even speak with the office manager about the situation, and she was completely rude to me as well. I have never been treated in such a way at a "place of business." Please do not put your family through the same thing.

Posted on July 27th, 2017