Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Young
Dr. Matthew Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Park, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Health System and Centura Health Penrose Community. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Young has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 47
Front desk and admin staff don't know what they're doing. Usually on hold for (I've timed it) around 14 minutes before even talking to a live person. Can never get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time, everyone on the phone is rude, Dr Young has become unavailable and rushes through appointments. The personal atmosphere is gone, fed up with everything.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Medical Center
Memorial Health System
Centura Health Penrose Community
Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
Memorial Hospital Central
Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
18 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Matthew Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWoodland Park Family Medicine, 16222 W US Highway 24, Woodland Park, CO
Dr. Matthew Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Park, CO.