Dr. Matthew Camp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Camp?

Would highly recommend him

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Camp by my opthamologist due to central serous retinopathy. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and ran several tests, which he discounted because I had no insurance. I was very upset about my diagnosis and he helped to put my mind at ease. His staff was also very nice and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone with retina problems.

Stuck without eyedrops

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Although Dr Camp has a good office experience he does not call back after hours. My pharmacy said that my prescription had expired by just a few days when I called at 5:00 on a Friday. Dr Camps office was closed and I called his answer service and asked for them to page him. The answer service rep called back as I asked for identification. She said office policy was call back on Mon. I had to be told this by an answer service! I needed only a call by the office to the pharmacy.Not even a prescription was needed. I am writing this as I have not enough eyedrops left to hold me over ubtil I can transact and pick up in another State.These drops control my eye pressure. Dr Camp says that your eye pressure can change from missing one dose. I am flying out of GA early Mon Morning and will return on Friday. I can only arrange a Tuesday pickup. This was very aggravating and frustrating.I don't reccomend Dr Camp if you need help after hours. He sure let me down.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I was referred to Dr Camp by another Dr. This was the best move I ever made.

Dr Camp

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Comfortable with him

Excellent

Posted on June 1st, 2009

A friend's referral to Dr. Camp was one of the luckiest of my life. It turned out I had a torn retina. Dr. Camp's skill probably saved the vision in that eye. His caring attitude and professionalism, and that of his staff, made a frightening situation bearable. Dr. Camp's surgery was marvelously successful. I would recommend his care without hesitation.

Posted on August 18th, 2017