Dr. Matthew S Casavant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew S Casavant?

BEST GYN EVER!!

I have been going to this practice since 2004 and have absolutely nothing but positive things to say! Everyone is loving and kind and treats you like family. I mainly see Nicole but when I needed a hysterectomy due to excessive hemorrhaging Dr C was AMAZING!! You can barely see any scarring because he was so excellent!! I celebrate every year because he truly gave me my life back!! They are thorough and take time to listen!! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Thankful patient

Thankful for the Godly practice that I am lucky to be a patient with. They are caring and knowledgeable and really have your best interest at heart. I am delighted that this practice will deliver my babies!

Dr. Casavant 's office in Clermont FL

I have been a patient of Dr. Casavant for six years now. from the first visit to my most recent visit they been treating me always with care and respect. Jackie has been the person that i seen the most and she is wonderful she takes her time with you explains and she makes you feel very comfortable. Amy she is wonderful too, another caring person!. but some of the front staff could use a little more smiles. they are nice sometimes and sometimes they are on the edgy side.

amazing DR!!

Dr. Casavant is amazing....BUT....the front desk needs help. Very poor customer service skills, not very knowledgeable when it comes to self pay patients and over all they always just seem to be a mess.

Great Office

The staff at South Lake OB/GYN are fantastic. Professional, Caring, and Christian place. What's more to say!

AWESOME

Where to start! First of all you won't find a better Ob/Gyn office in all of South Lake County. This was the very best experience I have ever had. I had been told I needed surgery and would be out of work for 2-3 weeks from another local Ob/Gyn. After hearing amazing things about Dr. Casavant and the practice I went for a second opinion. I am soo glad I did. I was able to have Robotic surgery by a well trained and knowledgeable surgeon. After researching all my options I found Dr. Casavant was the most experienced and advanced in his field. I went forward w/the outpatient hysterectomy and came home with only 3 tiny incisions. My recovery was amazing and I was back to work within one week. Wow! To top it off he even prayed w/ me before the surgery! Now who does that anymore! This Dr. is so humble and so appreciated. Pls. keep up the good work and don't ever leave the Clermont area. The women of Clermont deserve the best.

He's a Great Doctor

Had a wonderful experience at South Lake OB/GYN. Dr. Casavant and his wife Nicole, who also sees patients show great compassion and are really great. Thanks for a beautiful experience and baby boy!

Dr. Casavant is a very caring doctor and a very caring man.

Dr. Matthew S Casavant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clermont, FL.