Dr. Matthew Crooks Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Crooks?

All doctors should be like Dr Crooks.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr Crooks is an amazing doctor, a stand out within the medical community. His knowledge, expertise, genuine concern matched with an equal determination to provide the best resolution to his patients' needs and concerns are a great comfort and resource to his patients. I have received numerous injections and am now in the process of my second rf ablation. I wish I had known him sooner as the treatments have radically improved my life.. The 5 star ratings from his patients are true. Why suffer any longer? Call today.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I have suffered from trigeminal neuralgia for 9 years after failed oral surgery.I have been on every combination of medication known to man with no relief. I came to Dr. Crooks and knew instantly that I was in the right place. Not only was he patient and kind, but he also is brilliant and thinks outside the box. He is devoted to his patients and to restoring their health. We discussed my history and he suggested stem cell therapy. If you live with chronic pain, you are willing to try anything to get your life back. It can make you vulnerable - but once you meet Dr. Crooks you will put your trust in his hands and let him help guide you back to health. Dr. Crooks explained the procedure in detail. He answered all my questions and never sugar coated the outcome. I have to tell you, a week after my stem cell treatment, my daily pain went from an 8(out of 10) to a 4. HUGE difference in my life. And we are still not done. There is still hope for more relief. Additionally, I had some cervical issues that Dr. Crooks treated with an epidural steroid injection and radial ablation. I cannot say enough about this man. If you are reading this I know you are in pain. Call the office!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

If plagued by pain, for whatever reason or cause, let me recommend Dr. Crooks. He is kind, sensitive to your needs, interesting to talk to, and actually has your best interest at heart. This kind of Doctor is truly hard to find. To many doctors, you are just cattle rushing through their turnstiles, how many can they get today?? Not him. He will LISTEN to you, get to the ROOT CAUSE of your problem(s), and then offer you some REAL solutions. Stop the frustration and get to a Doc who cares...TODAY

AMAZING DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on July 11th, 2016

MY HUSBAND WAS INJURED IN THE JOB AND NO ONE WANTED TO HELP HIM GET OUT OF PAIN. HE IS AN AWESOME DR. HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS COMPLAINT AND THEN TREATS THEM. HE TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr Crooks is an exceptional doctor, he is one of the few Drs out there who take the time to listen to their patients, and he clearly cares about what he is doing. I have never had a doctor with the type of top level training that he has treat me as an individual, that is refreshing. He has adjusted his treatment plan based on how I responded several times, and when my pain is aggravated or flared up, he has squeezed me into a busy schedule so I didn't have to wait weeks in pain that is his philosophy. His nurse told me that he was there doing procedures until after 7:30 the night before going on vacation, so his patients wouldn't have to wait until he gets back. Enough said.

Dr. Crooks gave me my life back!

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Dr. Crooks has given me my life back. I'm a firefighter, a barrel racer, and mother of 2 young boys with a very active lifestyle living on a ranch. I almost had to stop doing what I loved since I was in such pain & so irritable. For 25 years I've suffered with chronic headaches & scapula knots/pain. No other specialist or neurologist has been able to get me out of pain & stop my headaches, until Dr Crooks! He's gifted, listens, cares, fast, and won't stop trying until you're pain free. I get RFA's done on my cervical spine & also on my iumbar spine for my lower back every 6 months. They are the only thing that gets me out of pain & gives me my life back! Thank you Dr. Crooks!

THE best pain doc

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I had been to several pain management doctors but Dr. Crooks is by far the best, most thorough & he is a wonderful person; he truly cares about his patients. I wouldn't trust any othe doc like I trust Doc Crooks.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Great Doctor. Listens, plans, and no rush. If you need someone who cares, he is the one.

5 STAR REVEIW

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I have seen several doctors about pain in my neck over the past 5 years, none of which did anything to help me as much as Dr Crooks has in the past 6 months. As of now I am pain free. I would recommend Dr Crooks to everyone.

A compassionate professional

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Crooks has an excellent bedside manner. He is very good in what he does, but what makes him better is he knows his limits and is never hesitant to refer his patients to other specialist or seek out other expert opinions. He is very good in recruiting his patients to participate in their care by thoroughly discussing with them the pros and cons and what is expected short and long term while under and after his care.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Crooks is a fabulous doctor, great bedside manner, and very genuine.

Very Professional

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Crooks is very professional and took the time to hear me out. He spoke to me very clearly and made sure I understood my options. The care I have received from him has been nothing but the best! I highly recommend him!