Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew J Dalessio
Dr. Matthew J Dalessio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Dalessio is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital West. Dr. Dalessio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew J Dalessio has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
We were fortunate to have a Dr such as Dr. D'Allessio. He did surgery on my 87 year old Mother. I was very skeptical to even go through the surgery. From beginning to end this Dr. Went above and beyond to reassure my brother and I that she would make it through and completely recover. I am happy to say it is 2 weeks and one day post surgery and she is doing fine. Thank you Dr. D'Alessio and staff!!
Dr. Dalessio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Matthew J Dalessio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatthew Jon Dalessio Md, 9868 S State Road 7 Ste 300, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Matthew J Dalessio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.