Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew A Donofrio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Matthew A Donofrio has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Doctor D'Onofrio is a Terrific Doctor, but his Staff is RUDE, LAZY & INCOMPETENT or simply DON'T CARE. His staff treats you like you're lucky to be graced with their poor attitudes and rudeness at all. Getting an appoint is a major earth moving event.....good luck getting one within 2 months, hope you don't have a serious problem. At this point I will either just go to MedExpress or change Doctors. Shame a Terrific Doctor will lose patients and have poor reviews like this because of his staff. I really hope the DR reads these reviews!! Maybe he should do a major sweeping house cleaning at the office!! Would help his business I'm sure!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Donofrio. He has been my doctor for the last five years at his present location. He is very competent, sensitive and patient. I have never felt rushed and time has always been given in answering my questions. When necessary Dr. Donofrio has always recommended proper procedures. The office staff is very professional, courteous and friendly.
26 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Matthew A Donofrio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWalworth Medical Associates, 1275 S Main St Ste 102, Greensburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew A Donofrio in this video.
Dr. Matthew A Donofrio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.