Phenomenal Plastic Surgeon

I am writing this review to extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Dr. Matthew Goodwin. In my search to find “a perfect fit” surgeon for not only my specific needs - health wise, but my fears and concerns on an emotional level; I was referred to Dr. Goodwin by a colleague of mine in my home state of New York, and several people in my adopted home of Florida. Dr. Goodwin is a surgeon who is highly skilled and precise. His work is impeccable and the pride he takes in his work is like no other. While Dr. Goodwin’s credentials alone speak for themselves, credentials do NOT make a great surgeon. His bedside manner, the time he takes during every office visit, his compassion, and his willingness to listen, his ability to educate me and calm my fears are just some of the things that make Dr. Goodwin such a great surgeon. His responses to all my concerns were met with thoughtful responses and never once made me feel that my questions were unfounded or mundane. Dr. Goodwin’s demeanor is carried through to his office staff. While constantly maintaining a sense of professionalism and excellent care, they never forget the emotional side of the patients they are dealing with. This compassion was evident at every step of my experience – from consultation, pre-op, and right through to post-op! I highly recommend Dr. Goodwin to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery…I have never seen work like his. I am thankful and blessed that my journey led me to cross paths with this wonderful and gifted surgeon!

Male - Neck Lipo (No thermi) Happy With Results From Dr. Goodwin

Since high school I had a prominent pouch of fat under my chin. It did not really get worse or better with weight gain or loss. Last year, when I began talking to Dr's about possibly correcting this problem, one Dr. told me I needed to have neck and lower face lift ($13,000). The same Dr. gave me a 7K quote on doing my eyes ( I had not asked him about my eyes). Dr. G and 3 other Dr.s said that since my skin was tight, a face lift was not recommended. I brought up the idea of having a chin implant with Dr. G, but he disagreed, and said he thought I would do fine with just neck lipo. He was not my cheapest option, but he's a confident, plainspoken man. I feel lucky that I found him and made the choice to have him do the surgery.

Results are Incredible!!!

After a bi-lateral mastectomy Dr Goodwin performed my reconstruction and the results are amazing. He was gentle/kind and the first doctor to check on me in the morning. I'm shock to see a comment regarding him being money motivated. I had the worst insurance and whatever they paid him it was not nearly enough. Three years later, the cancer is gone, the scars are almost non existent, and I recommend Dr Goodwin to every woman I can.

Terrible

Only cares about money, argumentative, and office staff is not sincere and upfront. I can't attest to his surgical skills, but from the consult, I don't trust them enough to get that far.

Arrogant and rude

Dr. Goodwin was arrogant and rude when I met with him. And he charged me for doing nothing after he spent 2 minutes being rude to me.

Dr. Matthew D Goodwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.