Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew A Daka
Dr. Matthew A Daka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Dunn, NC. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Daka is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Dr. Daka has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew A Daka has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 14
I am a patient of Dr. Daka's since 2009. He is very knowledgeable and always answers all questions that I may have in a very clear and understandable manner. His bedside manner and professionalism is excellent. My mother will begin treating with him soon as her cardiologist in Michigan lacked the experience to complete a cardiac procedure. I would and will not trust her in the hands of any other cardiologist except. Dr. Daka!
Cannot say enough. As stated before, Dr Daka is knowledgeable, professional, and caring Internist and cardiologist. He is also a dedicated and highly skilled cardio-vascular surgeon. When I had the opportunity to thank him, he responded, "I am only the hands of the Healer", I think that says the rest.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Daka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Matthew A Daka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew A Daka in this video.
Dr. Matthew A Daka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.