Dr. Matthew Dekay Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dekay?

Did not address my concerns

Posted on August 29th, 2017

His main agenda seemed to be getting me to see his counselor and massage therapist that he was going to be adding to his office staff. I was not the only member of my family to see him and they were not happy with him either. He might be a good fit for some people but he was not for us. It was sad because we had hoped he really cared. Unfortunately it is really hard to find a good doctor these day's. We were looking for a good doctor that we can see when we need to hopefully for a long time and Dr. DeKay was not what we we're looking for.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I love the way Dr DeKay makes you feel like your a friend not a patient. I can ask him any question about my health and he explains it so I can understand what my options are. Best doctor I've ever had 16 years and counting.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr Dekay was very friendly and compassionate. He seems to care about his patients and what is wrong with medicine in general. He is very wise and knowledgeable. I would highly recomend him.

Dr. Matthew Dekay

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I have lived in the area since I was 8 and had a family doctor that my parents chose for me. When my doctor retired I was forced to find a new family doctor and chose to go to Dr. Dekay after a recommendation from my father-in-law (whose life was saved by Dr. Dekay). Even as a new patient, I was in his office in less than a week. Not only were the wait times extremely short, but all the staff is kind and caring. Dr. Dekay is personable and takes the time to listen to the needs of his patients and his knowledge base is great! Dr. Dekay helped me discover the cause of an ongoing "mystery" condition that has affected me since birth and for the first time in 23 years, I feel the best that I have ever felt!

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Has been our family doctor for years. Has a vast knowledge of different diseases, is caring and highly competent. Would highly recommend.

amazing dr!

Posted on August 11th, 2009

one of thee best doctors

Posted on December 21st, 2016