Dr. Matthew Dewall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dewall?

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dewall and Dan Craig for over 10 years. When I first saw them, they both told me that my right knee was the worst knee they had ever seen at that time. Fast forward.....two weeks ago, I had bilateral knee replacement (both knees at the same time). Dr. Dewall was a little hesitant at first, made me go through some extensive tests on my heart (quad bypass in 2003) and in the end, he agreed to do them both the same day. The day or two after this surgery, I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life. The pain was really bad, but he kept telling me to be patient and let the medicine work. Slowly, I got better....ALOT better. Now, two weeks after the surgery, I have 120 degree range of motion in both knees AND I am completely off of all narcotics. My hat goes off to Dr. Dewall and Dr. Craig. I am forever grateful for their expertise and their compassion. I would recommend them for your surgical needs.

Dr. Matthew Dewall, M.d.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Really explains everything and gives you as much time as possible.. He's the best. Have referred many people to him and all were very satisfied.

Knee replacement surgery

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr DeWall answered all my questions about my surgery. He also shared the risks that sugery involved.l appreciated his honesty and professional approach. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family members needing a kind, capable surgeon. The staff was great too!

Patient

Posted on August 17th, 2015

If you have a sports related injury, I would recommend going elsewhere. I have had recurring knee pain for months and finally scheduled an appointment at DMOS. Dr. DeWall saw me for about 5 minutes, wasn't friendly, and his diagnosis was that it was tendinitis and recommended taking ibuprofen. I essentially begged him to perform an MRI and he wouldn't do it and acted annoyed that I was taking up his time (which cost me $250 by the way). I went to a different orthopedic surgeon a few weeks later and got an MRI. Turns out my patellar tendon has become 75% detached over time and I am now scheduled for surgery.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Dewall done my knee replacement when no one else wanted to do it, it was to big of a challenge I was told before I had it done, I had alot of trouble and pain with my knee for years,, I saw many surgeons and alot of them were rude as can be, would do xrays, ct scans and say go do pt and I can give you a shot, and told me to lose weight,,I was starting to think I was never gone to get rid of this pain and get my knee fixed,, well I doctor that I had before sent mt to DMOS and that where I met dr dewall,,he was straight forward, told me this is going to be hard, this is going to be a up hill battle and your going to have some pain,,but before I do surgery and get you a new knee we have to do alot of test on you, xrays, ctscan, blood test and yes you have to stop smoking,,,I said you got it doc, I am tired of all the pain, I'll do what you say to do,,,so I have a new knee and a alot of respect for dr dewall, he said he would help me and he did,,,so if your looking for a good surgeon try this one,,hes awesome,,,,

double knee replacement recipient

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I am coming up on my one year anniversary for double knee replacement surgery and am thrilled with my life style changes. I am walking, going to aerobics classes and loving being able to move with ease. Thank you for your skilled techniques and your great staff.

Shattered patella reconstruction

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I shattered my patella late on a Monday and was able to get into Dr. DeWall the next morning. I had the surgery a week later to repair the fractures. When I developed a blood clot from the surgery, Dr. DeWall came up to the ER (after his normal hours). Though he isn't a real outgoing guy, he is very professional and gets the job done.

Posted on December 14th, 2017