Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Di Guglielmo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware. Graduated from Brandywine High School and attended Brown University, graduating in 1997. Completed MD/PhD program at Jefferson Medical College-Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia in 2004. Residency at AI duPont Children's Hospital until 2007. Joined Delaware Pediatrics at the Appoquinimink Office in September 2007. Married with two children.
Locations & DirectionsNEMOURS ALFRED I DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN, 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Matthew D Di Guglielmo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.