Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew J Dietz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew J Dietz has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Matthew J Dietz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew J Dietz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I selected Dr. Dietz based upon recommendations from friends, after becoming disillusioned with an orthopedic surgeon that I had seen for 10+ years. My appointment time was at 8:45AM, and I was called into the exam room within 10 minutes. I was welcomed by courteous staff from the front window to the Medical Assistant to the Physician's Assistant to the radiology staff to the Physician himself. As an RN, I am very aware of what to look for in a competent, compassionate, professional physician, and Dr. Dietz fit all of my parameters. He was not afraid to tell me exactly what he thought my issues were, what I needed to do about them, and what his prescribed treatment plan would be. He did not hurry in and out of the exam room, and took as much time as needed to give clear explanations and answer every question.
12 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Matthew J Dietz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew J Dietz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.