Dr. Matthew Diltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Diltz?

Excellent Visit

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Diltz reviewed my X=Ray and explained to me why I was having pain in my left elbow. He recommended a course of treatment, which I thought was right on. Great bed side manner. I would recommend him in a New York heart beat.

Patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Very Professional, I received the BioFlex, series of 3 shots in my knee, the shots were painless and I was back to walking with no pain in no time. Thanks Dr. Diltz!

Looking for a new doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2016

My wife has been seeing him for about a year, she has had two heart surgeries and he treats her like he don't even care she is currently looking for a new doctor!

The BEST

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr Diltz is exceptionally skilled doctor, compassionate, caring, listens to what you say and then gives you his opinion and treats you for the highest level of health care. He really cares about all his patients and it shows when you meet him in clinic. His dedication, skill level are beyond any doctors I have met. I went thru two doctors before I found Dr Diltz! On his team, PA Brendon Murphy assists in surgery and you will find him just as dedicated to his profession as Dr Diltz. I have used Dr Diltz for 2 successful surgeries one at Eisenhower Hospital outpatient and the other at Desert Orthopedic Surgery outpatient. Excellent facilities. The DOC surgical team Rocks!

No one but Dr Diltz

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I will never see another orthopedic Dr if I don't have to. He has 100% of my confidence. He has operated on me for 3 different surgeries and I. Have heald great after each

AA++

Posted on June 9th, 2015

This guy is awesome! he sticks to schedule, is polite, and caring. I recommend every one see him

Unsussessful Patellar dislocation repair

Posted on August 15th, 2014

I have had a bunch of surgeries by this doctor for a knee cap dislocation. The stability is a little better but my pain and grinding is worse. I was out of work off and on for almost 2 yrs. I'm unhappy with my result and eventually lost my good job because of recurring complications from surgery.

Kind and considerate

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Compassionate orthopedic doctor at eisenhower medical center. He works out of Desert Orthopedic. He is easy to talk to, personable and truly cares about your situation. He doesn't rush you and has offices in Rancho Mirage and LaQuinta. This doctor has no attitude like other ortho doctors! I will use him again.

best experience ever with a doctor in Palm springs

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I had an appointment with a different Dr at a different facility and had the worst experience ever. I was referred to Dr Diltz by a friend and he was right on. I was in to see him within one week and with a diagnosis right away. My experience with Dr Diltz and his staff from the first call for my appointment, front desk, doctor visit, xray dept and all the follow up was AAA! I would recommend this office and Dr Diltz to anybody in need of a Knee assessment. Can't say enough, top notch!

Fantastic Doctor, Care and Desert Orthopedic is great

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I can not say enough about the care I have received from Dr. Diltz. Plus the staff at Desert Orthopedic was great. I had two close friends that waited while I was in surgery and they told me how impressed they were when Dr. Diltz spoke to them about my care after surgery and felt he was great as well. I consider myself very lucky that I had him as my surgeon.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

DR. DILTZ WAS QUICK TO RESPOND TO MY PROBLEM BASED UPON THE SYMPTOMS I DESCRIBED. HIS MANNER IS YOUNG AND INTERESTED AND NOT MATTER OF FACT. HIS TREATMENT RESOLVED MY ISSUES QUICKLY ND MY FOLLOWUP VISIT WAS RQUALLY EXCELLANT.

Professional & Caring

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I'm a equestrian and use my knees in great excess. Upon meeting w/Dr Diltz he explained what he saw from x-rays & MRI, showed me on the knee model what was going on and what he was going to have to do to fix it. Gave me alternatives, time frame for layup. He covered everything. When surgery day came, he came w/a friendly smile before & after surgery. All aspects of my ordeal was pleasant and understanding.