The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew B Doppelt has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Dermal Fillers
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Doppelt was very friendly and put my nerves at ease while having to remove a mole. He was efficient, professional, and his office staff were easy to work with; however, the "nurse" that takes your initial complaint and paperwork was not very nice-almost rude. She just seemed as though she was having a rough day. I will definately see Dr. Doppelt again despite the small problem with the nurse.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Matthew B Doppelt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatthew Brent Doppelt Do, 1930 Pinnacle Pointe Way, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Matthew B Doppelt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.