Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew T Draelos
Dr. Matthew T Draelos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Draelos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew T Draelos has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Endocrine Disorders
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Staff is rude, apathetic and unprofessional. Calls go unanswered and unreturned. Online request go unanswered. Tried for weeks to get my medical records, as did the other doctors office, to no avail. It’s a shame because I really like Dr. Draelos but good luck getting in to see him. Critical follow up appointments have been canceled with the promise of a reschedule months later, these people are putting my life at risk. I frankly don’t understand it. And it’s not like this was once or twice, it’s multiple failures and many chances to improve but they don’t seem interested in Improvement.
The doctors are all very interested in your well being and are very concerned about your health. I have never been seen by someone that Did not try to help you out to their best ability. Contacting them by phone is very hard? However most doctor's offices are this way now. My only pet peeve is getting in to see doctor and getting out. Due to wait time on their schedule.
33 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Matthew T Draelos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew T Draelos in this video.
Dr. Matthew T Draelos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.