Dr. Matthew C Duke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew C Duke?

Dr Duke

.Dr Duke has to be the most compassionate DRS I have met since I moved here in ARIZONA.He always spends time and listens and always has the right answer.I would refer him to everyone!He is the most polite Dr ihave ever met and his concern for you is outstanding.Thank you Dr.Duke !

Best Doctor in Arizona

You cannot find a better and more caring doctor than Dr. Duke. He listens, he cares, he really wants you to be healthy, he is not just in it for the money, and that is very hard to find. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a doctor who will actually listen to your individual needs and not diagnose and treat you with a one-size-fits-all mentality. He recognizes every person is different and has unique circumstances and he treats YOU, according to YOUR needs, not what works for others.

Much improved over the last doctor I saw at another local clinic. Very professional.

I've been seen by doctor duke for the past 14 yrs and will never go to another doctor unless I move!! He is excellent at listening to your symptoms and seems to know exactly what my problems are. He stays up to date with the latest in the medical field also. I have gone to specialists who just treat me like a number and end up in dr dukes office with him taking over and doing it better. I ask a lot of questions and he answers them honestly and patiently. The best doctor I've ever had. Only problem is that other people love him too so getting an appointment is several weeks out. He is well worth the wait. His sister works with him also and is also very good. My daughter prefers her so either way you're getting a great doctor

I came here with my family about 6 months ago, I researched the Doctors in the area. I decided that Dr. Duke was gonna be my Doctor. I have not had any regrets, he is wonderful in every way. If you want a 1st rate Doctor go see him, you wont regret it.