Dr. Matthew E Levy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Matthew E Levy?

Amazing, intelligent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.

When I was initially referred to Dr. Levy, I hopped onto Vitals and I read some bad things. Then I actually went to the appointment, and I have no idea why any of the bad things on here exist. He's completely kind, discusses my condition with me thoroughly and cordially, and never leaves me wondering about this aspect of my health. I truly wish more doctors were like Dr. Levy, in that they took the time to get to know their patients and treat them with 100% humanity. My thyroid condition has improved massively since beginning seeing him, and if I ever have to go to another endocrinologist, I will admittedly be sad.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Dr. Levy does not listen and does not seem genuinely interested. His office staff is great but if you want a doctor that listens and provides medical advice, don't visit this office. I was told numerous times to "figure it out".

Great experience

Very knowledgeable, helpful and attentive.

IN A HURRY

I will NOT go back to this doctor, he was very rushed, did NOT listen to me at all, formed opinions about me & my doctor!

Rude and doesn't seem very knowledgeable.

My wife is a brittle diabetic and contracted diabetes at 12 yrs of age. She went to "DR." Levy for 10 years or more unfortunately. He was never able to get her blood sugars under control and no matter how hard my wife tried he was never satisfied with her blood sugars. According to him my wife was the one making all the mistakes. Apparently he is perfect in his mind. While in his care my wife decided to try a pump, "DR." Levy was clueless to how the pump that she received worked and could not help her operate it and so had to have a rep from the pump maker assist her with functions of pump. Finally my wife and i got sick of his seeming lack of knowledge and his poor patient relation skills and she moved on to another endo after years of putting up with this knucklehead. Her blood sugars still aren't the greatest but they are a lot better now and her new doctor is very knowledgeable, supportive and encouraging. If you can help it avoid this imp and find yourself a real endo who cares about his/her patients and knows what they are doing, rather then pretending to know.

He doesn't Care

Dr. Levy tried to diagnose me with Cushings Syndrom and when the results came back negitive he stopped trying to help and said there way nothing more that can be done for me. He was rude and yelled at me when I wasn't sure which hospital I wanted to go for for a neck ultrasound, I am new to the area and did not know which was the best. I would not recommend going to this dr unless your problems are really easy to diagnose. He really doesn't care about anything but money.

If you'd like to be seen by a physician who will not care of listen to you, Dr. Levy is your choice!

Excellent, caring physician

I have a very high opinion of Dr. Levy.He explains everything to you and then asks if you have any questions about what he has told you. He listens to you and he follows up. Tell me how many doctors call you at home and personally gives you information. I would highly r4ecommend this doctor.

Cost me a valuable diagnosis a little late!!!

This doctor, who said to me when he walked in "what are you here for" and later in the conversation "so what do you want me to do for you" did NOTHING for me so because he did NOTHING I was in pain and could have got the diagnosis sooo much sooner if he did ANYTHING, of grave's disease and hyperthyroidism. Thank you so much for not caring at all, I guess he gets to pick and choose who he really wants to care about helping.

patient

overall experience was excellent--I was worried when I saw a negative review but obviously this person has no been to many facilities. I was treated well by staff, nurses and dr. levy himself. I would refer him to anyone. My experience was a 7 which is the highest rating.

Dr Levy is a new Dr and lacks experience. I have been seeing him for a year or so. I have lost confidence in him. I assure you if you have to carry a balance, you will be loudly mortified in his waiting room. Dr Levy cares more about $50 than ypur health. If you call you will be treated callously and without concern. Please send him money, apparently he needs it, a lot.