Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew E Phillips
Dr. Matthew E Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Baptist Medical Center South and Prattville Baptist Hospital. Dr. Phillips has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew E Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Matthew E Phillips has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Matthew E Phillips has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew E Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
HE IS A GOD FEARING AWESOME DR. HE DELIVERED 3 OF MY CHILDREN. HE IS THE BEST.
He did my hysterectomy in 2007 and I've been seeing him for appts instead of going on base at Maxwell ever since. The only complaint I guess I have is that he's always running late. I did have an issue with having to pay for an U/S out of pocket but that was Tricare's fault for not informing patients/doctors that they no longer back date anything and that I had to have Dr Phillips office call or get another referral from my pcm.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Matthew E Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Assoc, 495 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew E Phillips in this video.
Dr. Matthew E Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.